First PetrSU Open Team Championship in Competitive Programming
Petrozavodsk State University invites students and schoolchildren from all over Russia and neighboring countries to take part in the First PetrSU Team Championship in Competitive Programming, the qualifying round for which will be held online from 00:00 on December 19th to 23:59 on December 25th.
Following the results of the qualifying round, top participants will be invited to the final stage of the Championship, which will be held within the walls of the main building of Petrozavodsk State University campus in February of 2023. The schedule for the final stage will be posted on this page later.
To participate in the championship, you must register at http://reg.acm.petrsu.ru (the registration will be available after the December 6).
- The championship is a team contest, there are exactly three people in the team.
- Both schoolchildren and university students can take part in the championship; members of a team do not have to be students of the same institution, schoolchildren and students can be in the same team. All teams will share the same standings.
The championship will be held in two rounds: qualifying and final.
- All participating teams will go through an online qualifying round lasting 7 days.
- The qualifying round will be held online from 00:00 on December 19th to 23:59 on December 25th. In this round, the participants will be tasked with several problems to solve. Based on the results of the qualifying round, the participants of the final stage will be determined.
- In the qualifying round, we look exclusively at the amount of solved problems.
- During the qualifying round, it is allowed to use the code posted on the Internet before the round starts. However, teams found cheating by copying each other’s solutions will be disqualified.
- The final round will be held according to the standard ICPC rules.
- The final round will take place on-site at the main building of PetrSU on February 19th. A more specific schedule will be announced later.
- In the final round, participants will be allowed to use personal laptops.
- It is forbidden to use the Internet during the final round, however, it will be possible to use any code that will have been posted on the Internet before the start and saved locally.
- The final round will last for 5 hours. Four hours after the start, the standings will be frozen.
Registration system: http://reg.acm.petrsu.ru
Online judge: FSystem
Both rounds will be held in the FSystem online judge. The following programming languages will be available for solutions:
> C# (.NET 2.0)
-> C# (.NET 4.0)
-> Borland Delphi 7.0
-> Free Pascal 2.6.0
-> Free Pascal 3.0.4
-> GNU C++ 4.9.2
-> GNU C++ 5.1.0
-> GNU C++ 6.2.0
-> GNU C++ 7.3.0 (C++17, 64-bit)
-> Java 1.7
-> Java 1.8
-> Pascal ABC 2.2
-> Perl 5.14.2 Build 1402
-> PHP 5.3.8 (win32)
-> Python 2.7.13 (PyPy 6.0.0)
-> Python 3.5 (PyPy 6.0.0)
-> Python 126.96.36.199 (win32)
-> Python 188.8.131.52 (win32)
-> Ruby 1.9.3 p194
-> Scala 2.10.4
-> Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2005
-> Microsoft Visual C++ 2010